RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Thank you for shopping at Charged. The quality of our products and customer satisfaction are two primary goals for our team. If you received a product that did not meet your expectations, we kindly suggest reading the return and refund policies provided below.
1. The return policy is governed by 29 June 2001 Order No 217 of the Minister of the Economy of the Republic of Lithuania “Regulations on return and exchange of items.” We submit a refund to payer’s bank account (without exceptions).
2. In accordance with the aforementioned regulations, the customer may return the products within 14 days after the delivery date. EU customers can get a refund within 30 days after the delivery date.
The customer must inform the seller of intentions to return the item by writing to the provided email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you decide to initiate a return request, you must include the name of the item, order ID, reason for return and also attach the photo of the item.
3. As soon as our customer sales representative confirms that the item is eligible for return, the customer must return the item to the seller (Charged). All return/exchange costs are covered by the customer.
4. The warranty does not apply to product parts that are the subject to normal wear and tear: wheels, bearings, axles, etc.
5. Item condition policy for returns
5.1. Items must be returned in their initial packaging which must be in the original condition.
5.2. The product must be intact and undamaged.
5.3. The product must be unused with marketable appearance retained (protective films, labels, etc. must be intact). This rule does not apply if the buyer received faulty goods.
5.4. The product must be in the same condition you received it in.
5.5. To return the product, the customer must provide a proof of purchase (receipt).
6. The seller has the right not to accept the returned items if the buyer fails to comply with regulations laid down in the Article 5.
7. If the goods the customer received turn out to be faulty/incorrect, the seller must replace faulty/wrong items or their parts with new ones.
8. If the seller cannot replace the faulty or incorrect items, one must give a refund for those goods (excluding shipping costs).
If you have any questions on how to return your item to us, contact us via email@example.com.