DELIVERY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The Buyer covers shipping and delivery fees.
2. The Buyer guarantees that the delivery address is real.
3. The Seller checks product’s state and makes its photo before delivering it to the Buyer to make sure that it is not faulty. This is also done to reduce the risk of returns.
4. The Seller or third-party delivery service delivers product to the customer.
5. The order is processed after the Seller receives payment from the Buyer. The estimated date of the delivery is 7 work days in Lithuania and 30 work days in EU. Please, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for delivery terms to your country. The date may extend due to unexpected problems, e.g. if the product is currently out of stock and others. The Seller informs the Buyer about estimated delivery date via email.
6. The Buyer has to sign the delivery herself/himself. If the Seller or the third-party delivery service delivers product to the provided address and the Buyer fails to accept it, she/he loses his right to make claims to the Seller.
7. The Buyer agrees that the delivery might be delayed due to unforeseen circumstances which are beyond the Seller’s control. In this case, the Seller contacts the Buyer immediately and arranges new product delivery terms and dates.
8. The Seller does not take any responsibility if the Buyer fails to receive a package because of her/his fault or because of unforeseen circumstances beyond the Sellers control.
9. The Buyer must inform the Seller about the damaged or broken package and product’s defects. If the buyer receives a product that she/he did not order, or the assembly of the product was not full/proper, the Buyer must inform the Seller about that.
10. The Buyer must fill the specific form, provided by the third-party delivery service’s courier, and report about damaged or broken packages as soon as she/he receives a product in the damaged package. The Buyer has to fill the report with the courier. If the Buyer does not perform this procedure, the Seller does not take any responsibility for a possibly damaged product.